Schedule an Advising Appointment
How do I schedule an appointment with my advisor?
Cranwell International Center offers online appointment scheduling through Navigate. To schedule an appointment with your assigned International Student Advisor, please see the instructions below:
1. Go to www.registrar.vt.edu/campus to learn more about the platform and launch the platform by clicking the “Launch Navigate Platform” button.
2. Once in the platform you will see a screen similar to this:
3. To schedule an appointment with your advisor, click on Schedule an Appointment.
4. Follow the prompts to schedule an immigration advising appointment by first selecting Cranwell International Center for What type of appointment would you like to schedule.
5. Under the service menu you will select what you need to speak to your advisor about. If you select ‘other’ be sure to leave a comment for the reason. You can leave the date as the current date or put in a future date. Then click Find Available Time.
6. You are then presented with the available appointment times based on the criteria you have selected. You will also have the option to select the modality of your appointment. Scroll down under the calendar on the left, you can select In-person or Virtual under the “How would you like to meet?”. Find the appointment time that fits your schedule by clicking the time, fill in the details for the appointment such as comments and appointment reminder information and click Schedule.
If you have no preference of modality, you can simply select the date and time of the appointment. Within the appointment you will see the modality of the appointment.