Events and Workshops
Cranwell International Center Programs
- Global Connect International Student Support Group in collaboration with Cook Counseling Center (these meetings are held on Zoom) - Date: TBD for fall 2022
German Fulbright Summer Institute - Communicating Across Disciplines | July 13 - Aug. 6
International Student Welcome Events | Aug. 7-14
Undergraduate International Student Orientation | Aug. 15-16
Movie and Lawn Games | Aug. 15, 6:30 p.m.
Graduate International Student Orientation | Aug. 17
Global Dance Party | Aug. 18
International Student Welcome Events | Aug. 20
Cranwell International Center Open House | Aug. 26
German Fulbright Summer Institute - Leaders in Entrepreneurship | Aug. 26 - Sept. 17
- Cross-cultural Discussion Group | Sept. 1
- Gobblerfest | Sept. 4
- OPT Workshop | Sept. 13
- Financial Well-being Workshop for International Students | Sept. 15
- International Cafe Hour | Sept. 16, 4:30-6:30 p.m. | Pakistan
- OPT Workshop | Sept. 28
- Cross-cultural Discussion Group | Sept. 29
Resources on mental health, financial wellness, and social connectedness.
Tips for academic success in an online environment.
Virtual activities and ideas for how to stay engaged with student organizations.