Events and Workshops
Cranwell International Center Programs
OPT Workshop (webinar) - Aug 26., 5-6 p.m.
- OPT Workshop (webinar) - Sept. 8, 5-6 p.m.
- Cranwell International Center Open House - Sept. 9, 1-5 p.m., Harper Hall Lawn
- CPT Workshop (undergraduate) - Sept. 14, 4-5 p.m.
- Caving trip to Dixie Caverns - Sept. 17, 1-4 p.m. (tentative)
- International Café Hour - Sept. 17, 4-6 p.m. - Egyptian Student Association
- OPT Workshop (hybrid) - Sept. 21, 5-6 p.m.
- CPT Workshop (undergraduate) - Sept. 22, 4-5 p.m.
- H1B Workshop (tentative) - Sept. 23, 5-6:30 p.m.
- Off-campus Housing Workshop with VT Off-campus Housing - Sept. 24, 2-3 p.m.
- OPT Workshop (hybrid) - Sept. 29, 12- 1 p.m.
- Program Development Grant Applications Due - Oct. 1
- OPT Workshop (hybrid) - Oct. 7, 5-6 p.m.
- International Café Hour - Oct. 8, 4-6 p.m. - Vietnamese Student Association
- Fall Hike - Oct. 10, Time and Location TBD
- OPT Workshop (hybrid) - Oct. 12, 5-6 p.m.
- CPT Workshop (undergraduate) - Oct. 21, 4-5 p.m.
- Pumpkin Patch Visit - Oct. 22, 1-4 p.m.
- International Café Hour - Nov. 5, 4-6 p.m. - Middle Eastern and Northern African Student Association, United Arab Emirate Student Association, Saudi Student Club, Students for Peace and Justice in Palestine
- Mid-term De-stress Workshop with Cook Counseling Center - Nov. 9, 4-5 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Lunch - Nov. 22, 11-2 p.m.
Resources on mental health, financial wellness, and social connectedness.
Tips for academic success in an online environment.
Virtual activities and ideas for how to stay engaged with student organizations.