International students are eligible for authorized on and off-campus employment. There are various types of employment that international students can enter into depending on their visa status, including optional practical training, curricular practical training, on-campus employment, and J-1 academic training. If you want to enter into employment, familiarize yourself with the options and whether or not you qualify.

Contact Information

Cranwell International Center at Harper Hall (0509)
240 West Campus Drive
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: 540-231-6527
Fax: 540-231-3808